- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk (2/3) cup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1-layer-size yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed (optional)
1. Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In prepared cooker stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Spread batter evenly in the bottom of prepared cooker.
2. In a medium bowl stir together cake mix, pecans, and the remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle mixture evenly over pumpkin mixture in cooker. Drizzle butter over mixture in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 hours. Turn off cooker. If possible, remove crockery liner from cooker and place on a wire rack. Cool, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
4. To serve, spoon warm pudding into dessert dishes. If desired, top each serving with dessert topping.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 349,
- Fat, total (g) 20,
- chol. (mg) 21,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 42,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 278,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet