Nutty Pumpkin-Pie Pudding
Nonstick cooking spray
15 ounce can pumpkin
5 ounce can evaporated milk (2/3) cup
tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1-layer-size yellow cake mix
cup pecans or walnuts, toasted and chopped
cup butter, melted
Frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed (optional)
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In prepared cooker stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin pie spice. Spread batter evenly in the bottom of prepared cooker.
- In a medium bowl stir together cake mix, pecans, and the remaining 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle mixture evenly over pumpkin mixture in cooker. Drizzle butter over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 hours. Turn off cooker. If possible, remove crockery liner from cooker and place on a wire rack. Cool, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- To serve, spoon warm pudding into dessert dishes. If desired, top each serving with dessert topping.
Nutrition Facts(Nutty Pumpkin-Pie Pudding)
- Per serving:
- 349 kcal cal.,
- 20 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 21 mg chol.,
- 278 mg sodium,
- 42 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet