No-Bake Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake
Make slicing cheesecake easier by dipping your knife in water between cuts.
- Makes: 16 servings
- Prep: 35 mins
- Stand: 5 mins
- Cool: 15 mins
- For crust, in a medium bowl stir together finely crushed graham crackers and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch springform pan (mixture may not completely cover bottom). Cover and chill while preparing filling.
- For filling, in a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat and stir over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Divide mixture in half. Gradually stir melted chocolate into half of the mixture.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over chilled crust in pan; spread evenly. Carefully spoon half of the white mixture in small mounds over chocolate mixture. Using a narrow, thin-bladed metal spatula or a table knife, swirl chocolate and white mixtures. Top with the remaining chocolate mixture, spreading evenly; spoon the remaining white mixture in small mounds over chocolate mixture and swirl again. Cover and chill about 6 hours or until set.
- To serve, using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from sides of springform pan; remove sides of pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. If desired, garnish with blackberries and/or raspberries.
Prepare as directed through Step 4, except cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Serve as directed in Step 5.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free graham crackers.
- Per serving:
- 184 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 28 mg chol.,
- 259 mg sodium,
- 15 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 10 g sugar,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet