New Delhi Vegetable Curry with Whole Wheat Couscous
- In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine sweet potatoes, vegetables, and beans. In a medium bowl stir together broth, curry powder, ginger, garlic, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the cayenne pepper. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Stir spinach, coconut milk, and raisins into cooker. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more or until spinach is wilted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine couscous and the 1/8 teaspoon salt; pour the boiling water and oil over mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve vegetable mixture over couscous. Top each serving with yogurt and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts (New Delhi Vegetable Curry with Whole Wheat Couscous)
- Per serving:
- 394 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 0 mg chol.,
- 710 mg sodium,
- 75 g carb.,
- 14 g fiber,
- 17 g sugar,
- 14 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet