- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine mushrooms, dried onion, and garlic. Stir in tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, paprika, dried oregano, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
- Before serving, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- To serve, stir 1/4 cup of the sour cream into mushroom mixture. Serve with hot cooked noodles and the remaining 1/4 cup sour cream. If desired, garnish with fresh oregano leaves.
Nutrition Facts (Mushroom Goulash)
- Per serving:
- 251 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 43 mg chol.,
- 443 mg sodium,
- 43 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 12 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet