Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
- Lightly coat twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture.
- In a small bowl combine egg, milk, and margarine; stir in pumpkin. Add all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. Serve warm. Makes 12 muffins.
Nutrition Facts (Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 104 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 18 mg chol.,
- 154 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Leanna Hiner 1315 Days Ago
I thought these were very good. I think that next time I may add craisins or dome chopped nuts. They are best ehen slightly warmed in the microwave.