Pineapple-Glazed Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt. Make a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine banana, milk, melted butter, egg, and vanilla. Add banana mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Spoon 1 teaspoon pineapple jam in batter in each muffin cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups; serve warm with additional pineapple jam, if desired. Makes 12 muffins.
Nutrition Facts (Pineapple-Glazed Banana Blueberry Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 174 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 29 mg chol.,
- 133 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 13 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet