Honey-Raisin Refrigerator Muffins
- In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and spice. Make a well in the center.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar, oil, milk, and honey. Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Fold in raisins.
- Transfer batter to a tightly covered container. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To serve, line muffin cups with paper bake cups or grease with shortening. Without stirring batter, fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 14 to 16 muffins.
Nutrition Facts (Honey-Raisin Refrigerator Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 229 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 31 mg chol.,
- 75 mg sodium,
- 36 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet