- Grease 16 muffin cups or line with paper bake cups; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine graham crackers, flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- In a bowl combine egg, milk, and oil. Add all at once to dry ingredients. Stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped nuts.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Place a pecan piece atop each. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden. Remove from cups. Makes 16.
From the Test Kitchen
Store batter tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Stir batter; fill muffin cups as above. Bake muffins about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (Graham Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 171 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- 18 mg chol.,
- 130 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet