- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin pan cups. Set aside.
- Stir together flour, the 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Make a well in the center of dry mixture; set aside.
- Combine eggs, milk, butter, and orange peel; add all at once to the dry mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each almost full. If desired, sprinkle tops with coarse sugar. Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes or until golden. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. Makes 12.
Nutrition Facts (Blueberry Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 215 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 58 mg chol.,
- 185 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
ALR4074599DW 12 Days Ago
Perfect recipe for a rainy summer day. This recipe was moist and tasty. I decided to put the streusel topping on them to make them a little sweeter. I also added a 1 1/2 of blueberry's because there just can't be enough blueberry's. I got 15 muffins out of this recipe. Will make again soon. This a keeper for me.
jennifertisdel 352 Days Ago
Absolutely delicious! I added 2 extra tablespoons of flour to adjust for high altitude.