Mixed Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Mini Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brush 2 large baking sheets with some of the oil; set aside. Prepare Pizza Dough. Divide each dough piece in half (4 pieces total). On a lightly floured surface roll each dough piece into a 9x6-inch rectangle. Transfer to prepared baking sheets. Fold edges up slightly. Brush dough rectangles with remaining oil. Prick dough rectangles with a fork. Bake, one sheet at a time, for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, pat cheese dry with paper towels. Remove baking sheet from oven. Top crusts with cheese, tomatoes, and garlic. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes more or until cheese just melts. Sprinkle each pizza with basil and black pepper and, if desired, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine 1-1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, and salt; add the warm water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping the bowl as needed. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a wooden spoon, stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes total). Divide dough in half. Cover; let rest for 10 minutes.
Prepare as directed, except use only the 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour mixed with the yeast and salt. Using a wooden spoon, stir in as much of 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups whole wheat flour as you can. Knead in remaining whole wheat flour to make a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (6 to 8 minutes total). Continue as directed.
Nutrition Facts(Mixed Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Mini Pizzas)
- Per serving:
- 380 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 40 mg chol.,
- 321 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet