Upload your photo here.
Mix-and-Match Baked Chicken Fingers and Dipping Sauces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Cut chicken lengthwise into strips about 3/4 inch thick. Add chicken to egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Brush a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with oil; set aside. Place desired Breading in a shallow dish. Transfer chicken, a few pieces at a time, to the dish. Roll and press chicken strips to coat all sides with Breading. Arrange chicken in a single layer in prepared pan, leaving space between each piece.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning after 5 minutes. Serve with desired Dipping Sauces.
From the Test Kitchen
Place one of the following in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out air. Place bag on a cutting board and, using a rolling pin, crush to make coarse crumbs.
2 cups mini pretzel twists
4 cups tortilla chips
2 cups cheddar-flavored fish-shaped or square snack crackers
3 cups potato chips
2 cups Gardetto's Original Recipe snack mix
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple; banana yogurt; shredded coconut; and lime juice.
Sweet and Sour Apricot
- In a small bowl, combine apricot preserves (snip any large pieces of fruit), ketchup, rice vinegar, and soy sauce.
Honey Mustard Sauce
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing and honey mustard. Cover and chill until serving time.
Cooled-Down Mexican Salsa
- In a small bowl, combine salsa, dairy sour cream, and Mexican cheese blend.
Kids Buffalo Style
- In a small bowl, combine ranch salad dressing, ketchup, and finely crumbled blue cheese.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine pizza sauce, cheese, and olives. Microwave on 100% power (high) for 1 minute. Stir; continue to microwave for 1 minute more, stirring after every 20 seconds, until heated through and cheese melts.
Nutrition Facts (Mix-and-Match Baked Chicken Fingers and Dipping Sauces)
- Per serving:
- 505 kcal cal.,
- 29 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 148 mg chol.,
- 1053 mg sodium,
- 23 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 35 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet