Mini Chocolate and Yogurt Parfaits
Ingredients For the Parfait:
cups plain Greek yogurt
ounces goat cheese (chevre) (1/4 cup)
teaspoon freshly ground pink peppercorns
tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
cup cherry jam
Whole pink peppercorns
- In a food processor combine the yogurt, goat cheese, honey, ground pink peppercorns, and salt. Cover and process for 60 to 90 seconds (don't skimp on the time, it takes at least a minute to blend the ingredients until they're creamy and velvety smooth).
- Reserve 1 cup of the yogurt mixture. Add cocoa powder to the remaining mixture; whisk until smooth.
- Layer half of the chocolate mixture in 8 small cordial glasses. Spoon plain reserved yogurt mixture over chocolate. Top with the remaining half of the chocolate mixture. Chill at least 3 hours.
- In a small saucepan heat jam just until melted; spoon over parfaits. Top with pink peppercorns.
To make the Parfait:
Nutrition Facts(Mini Chocolate and Yogurt Parfaits)
- Per serving:
- 117 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 0 g monounsatured fat),
- 3 mg chol.,
- 93 mg sodium,
- 19 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 16 g sugar,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet