- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl mash the beans with a fork or potato masher. Place pizza shell on a baking sheet. Spread the mashed beans evenly over shell; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add eggplant, zucchini, onion, and garlic; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften. Remove from heat. Stir in tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- In a small screw-top jar combine the remaining 3 teaspoons olive oil, the lemon juice, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Add to eggplant mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread eggplant mixture over pizza shell to within inch of edges. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts (Mediterranean Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 282 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 10 mg chol.,
- 733 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 12 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet