Roast Pork Salad with Ginger-Pineapple Dressing
ounces pork tenderloin
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
tablespoons honey mustard
cups torn romaine and/or spinach
cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks and/or sliced fresh nectarines or peaches
Cracked black pepper (optional)
Ginger-Pineapple Dressing (see below)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Trim fat from pork; sprinkle salt and pepper. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast pork for 20 minutes.
- Spoon mustard on pork. Roast 5 to 10 minutes longer or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160 degrees F.
- Thinly slice pork. In four salad bowls or on plates arrange greens, pork, and fruit. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper. Stir Ginger-Pineapple Dressing; drizzle on salads. Makes 4 servings.
cup low-fat mayonnaise
cup unsweetened pineapple juice or orange juice
teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- In small bowl combine mayonnaise dressing, pineapple juice or orange juice, honey-mustard, and ginger. Cover; chill until serving time.
Nutrition Facts(Roast Pork Salad with Ginger-Pineapple Dressing)
- Per serving:
- 226 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 60 mg chol.,
- 220 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 19 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet