Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Partially freeze meat. Thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper. Set aside.
- Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Add onion, broccoli, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetable mixture from wok.
- Add oil to hot wok. Add pork and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Push pork from center of wok.
- Stir sauce and add to the center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Return vegetables to wok. Add water chestnuts and stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Makes 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry)
- Per serving:
- 284 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 49 mg chol.,
- 603 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet