- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3/4 pound calf liver
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1. Rinse liver; pat dry. Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Heat skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
2. Add liver, onion, and green pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liver is cooked through. Turn liver once.
3. Stir in wine or chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Heat through. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 150,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 255,
- carb. (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 17,
- sodium (mg) 198,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet