- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Packaged instant mashed potatoes (enough for 4 servings)
- Skim milk
- 1 10 ounce package frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked lamb or beef
- 1 12 ounce jar beef gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions, except omit butter and substitute skim milk for milk; set potatoes aside.
2. In a mixing bowl stir together vegetables, lamb, gravy, and basil. Divide among four 12- to 16-ounce casseroles. Top each casserole with mashed potatoes and cheese.
3. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Prepare potatoes as directed above. Place frozen vegetables in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Micro-cook, covered, on 100-percent power (high) for 2 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Stir in lamb, gravy, and basil. Divide among four 12- to 16-ounce microwave-safe casseroles. Top with mashed potatoes and cheese. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100-percent power (high) for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is heated through, rearranging dishes once. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 331,
- Fat, total (g) 13,
- chol. (mg) 62,
- carb. (g) 30,
- pro. (g) 25,
- sodium (mg) 523,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet