- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 fully cooked lean boneless ham slices, cut 3/4 inch thick (1 pound total)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Halve each ham slice, forming four equal portions.
2. For glaze, in a small bowl combine orange peel, orange juice, mustard, honey, and ginger. Brush over ham slices.
3. Grill ham on an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for 5 minutes. Turn and grill ham 8 to 10 minutes more or until heated through, brushing often with glaze. Makes 4 servings.
- Place ham on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 3 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn and broil 6 to 8 minutes more or until heated through, brushing occasionally with glaze.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 187,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 60,
- carb. (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 24,
- sodium (mg) 1476,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet