Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad
tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
cup fat-free mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
cup unsweetened pineapple juice
cups torn mixed greens (such as curly endive and leaf lettuce)
cups cubed fresh pineapple
of a medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In small bowl, combine 1/2 teaspoon of the fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon of the ground ginger, half of the honey, and half of the Dijon-style mustard. Brush on all sides of tenderloins.
- In a grill with a cover, arrange medium-hot coals around drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place tenderloins on grill rack over drip pan. Cover and grill for 30 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 160 degrees F.*
- Meanwhile, for dressing, in blender container, combine remaining fresh ginger or ground ginger, remaining honey, remaining Dijon-style mustard, the mayonnaise dressing, pineapple juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange greens on dinner plates. Divide pork, pineapple, cantaloupe, and red onion among plates. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with almonds. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad)
- Per serving:
- 236 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 49 mg chol.,
- 338 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 18 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet