Curried Pork Chops with Oranges
- Trim separable fat from pork chops; cut each chop in half.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating. Preheat over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and brown on both sides. Drain fat.
- Add orange juice, honey, and curry powder to skillet. Bring to boiling. Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes or until pork chops are tender and no longer pink. Remove pork chops from skillet; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, peel oranges. Slice crosswise; then halve circular slices. Set aside.
- Stir together cornstarch and water; stir into skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Stir in oranges and chives; heat through. Spoon over pork chops. Garnish with fresh chive sprigs, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Curried Pork Chops with Oranges)
- Per serving:
- 291 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- 93 mg chol.,
- 51 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 29 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet