- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 ounce package dried large bow-tie pasta
- 12 ounces uncooked spicy Italian sausage links
- 2 medium red sweet peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, cut the sausage into 1-inch pieces. In a large skillet cook sausage and sweet peppers over medium-high heat until sausage is brown. Drain well.
3. Stir the broth and black pepper into skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour over pasta; add parsley. Toss gently to coat. Transfer to a warm serving dish. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 397,
- Fat, total (g) 18,
- chol. (mg) 94,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 38,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 24,
- sodium (mg) 713,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet