Beefy Spaghetti Casserole
ounces dried thin spaghetti, broken in half
ounces lean ground beef
cups chopped onions (3 medium)
cup chopped green sweet pepper (1 large)
clove garlic, minced
10 3/4 ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
10 3/4 ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup
cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish; set aside. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions, sweet pepper, and garlic over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in mushroom soup, tomato soup, and water.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the cheese, the salt, and black pepper. Stir in cooked spaghetti.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Include baking instructions with the casserole.
Nutrition Facts(Beefy Spaghetti Casserole)
- Per serving:
- 504 kcal cal.,
- 23 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 80 mg chol.,
- 871 mg sodium,
- 46 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 26 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet