Beef-Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- In a large skillet cook ground meat, onion, green pepper, and garlic until meat is brown. Drain fat.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, cinnamon, allspice, and pepper. Add the meat mixture and 1/4 cup of the sauce; mix well. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture into each macaroni shell. Arrange the filled shells in a 2-quart square baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the filled shells. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in a 375 degree F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. For each serving, arrange 3 of the shells on individual plates. Spoon some of the sauce over the shells. If desired, sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Beef-Stuffed Pasta Shells)
- Per serving:
- 325 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 107 mg chol.,
- 445 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 23 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet