0 did it
- Makes: 40 servings
- Start to Finish: 10 mins to 25 mins per option
- Insert a straw into each marshmallow. Press in two chocolate pieces for eyes. Flatten chocolate caramel logs and cut into thin strips. Use strips to form "mouth".
- Insert a straw into each marshmallow. Roll fondant to 1/8-inch thickness and cut into 1/4-inch wide strips. In a small saucepan cook and stir candy coating until just melted. Cool slightly. Dip marshmallows into candy coating and wrap fondant around wet marshmallows. Place on waxed paper to dry. Attach "eyes" with additional melted candy coating.
- Insert a straw into each marshmallow. Thinly roll fondant. Divide fondant icing into 8 portions. Roll each portion into a 4-inch circle. In a small saucepan cook and stir candy coating until just melted. Dip marshmallow tops into candy coating. Drape a fondant circle atop each marshmallow. Press in black sugar pearls for eyes.
- Insert a straw into each marshmallow. In a small saucepan melt candy coating over low heat, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly. Spread marshmallows with candy coating and sprinkle heavily with orange nonpariels. Flatten black gumdrops and cut into shapes for eyes and mouth. Flatten green gumdrops and cut into into leaves and stems. If necessary, secure with candy coating.
- Insert a straw into each marshmallow. In a small saucepan melt candy coating over low heat, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly. Spread marshmallows with melted green candy coating. Flatten gumdrops and cut for hair and mouth. Attach candy-coated chocolate pieces for eyes. Slice two of the candy logs for bolts. Flatten remaining candy logs and cut into strips for eyebrows.
Nutrition Facts (Marshmallow Pops)
- Per serving:
- 111 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 0 g monounsatured fat),
- 0 mg chol.,
- 9 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 16 g sugar,
- 0 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet