- Makes: 24 servings
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Prep: 10 mins
- Marinate: 4 hrs to 24 hrs
- In a small bowl, stir together beef broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, green onion, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- To use, pour marinade over chicken in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish; seal bag. Turn bag to coat chicken. Or pour marinade over chicken in a ceramic or glass bowl or dish. Turn to chicken to coat. Cover container.
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours, turning occasionally. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Makes 24 (1 tablespoon servings).
Nutrition Facts (Asian Marinade)
- Per serving:
- 15 kcal cal.,
- 172 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet