- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine the rosemary, thyme, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender container; cover and blend until mixture is coarsely ground.
2. To use, sprinkle mixture evenly over meat; rub in with your fingers. Store in a tightly covered container. Makes about 10 teaspoons (enough for 5 pounds of beef, pork, chicken, or seafood).