Maple Mahi Mahi Salad
- Cook edamame according to package directions; drain. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat broiler. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into two portions. Measure thickness of fish; set aside.
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together maple syrup, vinegar, onion, honey mustard, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of the dressing and brush on all sides of the fish pieces.
- Place fish on the unheated greased rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Allow 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine napa cabbage, snow pea pods, and cooked edamame. Pour the remaining dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. To serve, divide cabbage mixture between two serving plates. Sprinkle with cherries and almonds. Top with fish.
Nutrition Facts (Maple Mahi Mahi Salad)
- Per serving:
- 359 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 83 mg chol.,
- 313 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 24 g sugar,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet