Maple-Bourbon Chocolate Tiramisu with Pecans
- For syrup mixture, in a small bowl combine boiling water and espresso powder; stir to dissolve espresso powder. Stir in maple syrup and bourbon (if using). Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Fold in dessert topping. Set aside.
- Arrange half of the ladyfinger halves in the bottom of a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Brush with half of the syrup mixture. Top with chocolate pudding, spreading evenly. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining syrup mixture. Top with cream cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- To serve, cut into 12 portions. Sprinkle each serving with pecans. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
From the Test Kitchen
For easy pudding, use a 4-serving-size package fat-free sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix. Prepare according to package directions and measure 1 1/2 cups to use in the tiramisu.
Nutrition Facts (Maple-Bourbon Chocolate Tiramisu with Pecans)
- Per serving:
- 154 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 42 mg chol.,
- 180 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 9 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet