- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 cups Triple Sec or coconut-flavor rum (if desired)
- 2 - 3 cups tequila
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
- 3 cups drained purchased refrigerated mango slices
- Kosher salt
- Ice cubes
- Mango wedges (optional)
1. In a pitcher, combine Triple Sec or coconut-flavor rum, if desired, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Blend mango slices until smooth. Add pureed mango to tequila mixture.
3. Coat rims of glasses with salt. Pour tequila mixture into glasses. If desired, garnish with mango wedges.