Make-Ahead Baked Ziti with Three Cheeses
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a greased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Stir in tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil over medium heat just until tender, stirring occasionally. Whisk in cream, broth, wine, flour, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Gradually stir in cheeses until melted. Pour cheese mixture over pasta mixture.
- Cover baking dish with foil and chill up to 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, covered, for 45 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Stir before serving. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts (Make-Ahead Baked Ziti with Three Cheeses)
- Per serving:
- 589 kcal cal.,
- 30 g fat
- (17 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 89 mg chol.,
- 981 mg sodium,
- 57 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Michelle Finneran 951 Days Ago
Is that right? 12 cloves of garlic!!! Surely a typo.