- Cut carrot slices into zigzag shapes to resemble lightning bolts.
- Place 1 or 2 inches of water in a large pot. Place carrots, cauliflower and corn in steamer basket and place in pot. Cover and steam for 7-10 minutes until vegetables are tender. Drain vegetables.
- Place carrot pieces on plate. Place cauliflower florets above carrots so they resemble a cloud. Sprinkle corn kernels over top to resemble raindrops. Continue with the rest of the vegetables.
- Drizzle Country Crock® Spread on top and sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
From the Test Kitchen
To save on prep time, look for bagged, pre-cut cauliflower florets at your grocer!
Nutrition Facts (Lightning Bolts)
- Per serving:
- 120 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 200 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet