0 did it
- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 45 mins to 50 mins 375°F
- Cool: 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x1-1/2-inch round cake pan. Line bottom of pan with parchment. Grease and lightly flour pan; set aside. For cake, in a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat 1 cup of the granulated sugar and the butter with a mixer on medium to high until combined. Add 1 egg and the vanilla. Beat on low to medium for 1 minute. Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk to sugar mixture, beating just until combined after each addition; set aside.
- For cheesecake filling, in a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar on medium to high until combined. Add lemon peel and remaining egg; beat until combined.
- Spoon half the cake batter into the prepared pan, spreading to edges. Pour filling over batter, spreading to edges. Dollop remaining batter on filling, carefully spreading to edges of pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puffed. Gently press raspberries into cake. Bake 25 to 30 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen edges of cake from pan; remove from pan. Serve warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar and topped with additional raspberries.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon-Raspberry Coffeecake)
- Per serving:
- 309 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 72 mg chol.,
- 302 mg sodium,
- 43 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 27 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet