Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- In a small bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, milk, and finely shredded lemon peel. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-low speed until combined.
- Add additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until mixture is thick but spoonable.
- Spoon about 2 1/4 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture into each of the baked miniature phyllo dough shells.
- Stir the lemon curd to loosen. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon curd over top of cream cheese mixture in each phyllo dough shell.
- If desired, garnish with very thin strips lemon peel or finely shredded lemon peel.
Nutrition Facts (Mini Lemon Cheesecakes)
- Per serving:
- 61 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 9 mg chol.,
- 32 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet