Earl Grey-Maple Gingerbread with Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together eggs, maple syrup, sour cream, and melted butter. In a large bowl stir together flour, ground tea, ginger, baking soda, and salt. Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir until well combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Serve warm with Pumpkin Ice Cream.
Pumpkin Ice Cream
- In a large mixing bowl combine vanilla ice cream, slightly softened, canned pumpkin, orange liqueur, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Transfer ice cream to a freezer container; cover tightly and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Earl Grey-Maple Gingerbread with Pumpkin Ice Cream)
- Per serving:
- 341 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 56 mg chol.,
- 324 mg sodium,
- 52 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 26 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet