- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 2-layer-size package white cake mix
- 3/4 cup canned chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup canned white frosting
- 2 tablespoons white candy-coated milk chocolate pieces or other white candies*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely. Using a serrated knife, cut cake crosswise into thirds.
2. Spread chocolate frosting over the tops of each cake piece. Transfer white frosting to a resealable plastic bag and snip corner. Decorate the top of each cake like a domino, piping lines with white frosting and making numbers with white candy pieces.
- *White candy-coated milk chocolate pieces can be found at specialty candy stores, or you can omit chocolate pieces and pipe white frosting dots instead.