Banana-Clementine Wacky Cake with Pomegranate Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In an 8x8x2-inch baking pan stir together flour, brown sugar, baking soda, clementine peel, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add bananas, melted butter, clementine juice, and vinegar to the flour mixture; stir just until combined, making sure to stir to the corners of the pan. Sprinkle nuts over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (center may dip slightly). Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Serve with Pomegranate Sauce.
- In a small saucepan heat and stir currant jelly until melted. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in pomegranate seeds and clementine juice.
Nutrition Facts (Banana-Clementine Wacky Cake with Pomegranate Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 368 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 20 mg chol.,
- 298 mg sodium,
- 66 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 41 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet