Jerk Pork Wraps with Lime Mayo
- Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle jerk seasoning evenly over pork; rub into meat with your fingers. Place meat in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with thyme. Pour water over meat in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker; discard cooking liquid. When cool enough to handle, shred meat by pulling two forks through it in opposite directions; discard any fat. Place meat in a medium bowl. Stir lime juice into meat.
- If desired, line tortillas with lettuce leaves. Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Top with about 1 tablespoon sweet pepper and 2 to 3 tablespoons mango. Top with about 2 tablespoons Lime Mayo. Fold up one side of each tortilla; fold in side edges. Roll up and serve immediately.
From the Test Kitchen
For Easy Cleanup:
Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, remove food from your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
To warm tortillas, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Bake about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, red onion, lime peel, lime juice, and garlic. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve or for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts (Jerk Pork Wraps with Lime Mayo)
- Per serving:
- 343 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 80 mg chol.,
- 501 mg sodium,
- 24 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 7 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet