Indian Cauliflower Soup with Garam Masala
- Lightly coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; heat saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth, cauliflower, potatoes, carrot, ginger, and garam masala. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender; cool slightly.
- Transfer vegetable mixture, half at a time, to a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth. Return pureed mixture to saucepan. Stir in yogurt; heat through (do not boil).
- Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper. If desired, garnish each serving with chives.
Nutrition Facts (Indian Cauliflower Soup with Garam Masala)
- Per serving:
- 85 kcal cal.,
- 0 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 0 g monounsatured fat),
- 0 mg chol.,
- 406 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet