- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups fresh or frozen loose-pack raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh lemon thyme
- Lemon thyme sprigs (optional)
1. Place raspberries in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend or process until pureed. Sieve puree to remove seeds. Discard seeds. (You should have about 1-1/4 cups puree.) Stir together the puree, sugar, orange juice, and snipped lemon thyme in a small mixing bowl.
2. Pour mixture into a nonmetal freezer container. Cover and freeze for several hours or until almost firm. Break mixture into small chunks; transfer to a chilled bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth but not melted. Return to container. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
3. To serve, scoop mixture into individual dessert dishes. If desired, garnish each serving with a lemon thyme sprig. Makes about 2 cups or 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 100,
- carb. (g) 25,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 1,
- vit. C (mg) 21,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet