Hot Crab Dip
Nonstick cooking spray
ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
cup thinly sliced green onions (2)
tablespoon Worcestershire sauce for chicken
6 ounce cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
Assorted crackers, toasted pita bread wedges, and/or bagel chips
- Coat the inside of a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Transfer mixture to prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until heated through. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour.
- To serve, stir well and spoon crab mixture into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted crackers.
Nutrition Facts(Hot Crab Dip)
- Per serving:
- 125 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 37 mg chol.,
- 183 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet