Hot Crab Dip
Plan on everyone coming back for seconds of this captivating concoction of crab, mayonnaise, and two cheeses.
- Yields: about 20 appetizer servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 1 hr 30 mins to 2 hrs (low)
Hot Crab Dip
Nonstick cooking spray
ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
cup thinly sliced green onions (2)
tablespoon Worcestershire sauce for chicken
6 ounce cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
Assorted crackers, toasted pita bread wedges, and/or bagel chips
- Coat the inside of a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Transfer mixture to prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until heated through. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour.
- To serve, stir well and spoon crab mixture into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted crackers.
Nutrition Facts (Hot Crab Dip)
- 125 kcal cal.;
- 11 g Fat, total;
- 37 mg chol.;
- 5 g sat. fat;
- 1 g carb.;
- 6 g pro.;
- 183 mg sodium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet