Hot Crab Dip
- Coat the inside of a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Transfer mixture to prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until heated through. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour.
- To serve, stir well and spoon crab mixture into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted crackers.
Nutrition Facts (Hot Crab Dip)
- Per serving:
- 125 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 37 mg chol.,
- 183 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
BHGTestKitchen 597 Days Ago
Hi, I'm Colleen from Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen Staff. Sorry for the confusion. There is a product by Lea & Perrins that is a Worcestershire-style product labeled "marinade for chicken". It's not as dark in color as the regular Worcestershire sauce. You could certainly use regular Worcestershire sauce, but it may darken the mixture a bit. Or, being just 1 tablespoon, I would try a purchased vinaigrette. Hope this helps-enjoy!
Shari Cookson 606 Days Ago
Chicken ? It says 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce for chicken.