- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (2)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce for chicken
- 2 6 ounce cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- Snipped fresh chives or green onions
- Assorted crackers, toasted pita bread wedges, and/or bagel chips
1. Coat the inside of a 1-1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Transfer mixture to prepared slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until heated through. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour.
4. To serve, stir well and spoon crab mixture into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with assorted crackers.
- cal. (kcal) 125,
- Fat, total (g) 11,
- chol. (mg) 37,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 6,
- sodium (mg) 183,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet