- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 cups apple cider
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 6 inches stick cinnamon
- 3 pieces whole star anise
- 2 2- to 3-inch-long strips orange peel*
- 1 2- to 3-inch-long strip lemon peel*
- Apple wedges and/or star anise
1. In a 4- to 5-quart Dutch oven combine apple cider, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, cinnamon, star anise, orange peel, and lemon peel. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove and discard cinnamon, star anise, orange peel, and lemon peel. Serve punch warm in mugs. Garnish with apple wedges and/or start anise.
- When cutting orange peel and lemon peel, avoid any white pith because it will add bitterness to the punch.
- Servings Per Recipe 10,
- cal. (kcal) 122,
- carb. (g) 31,
- vit. C (mg) 29,
- sodium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet