Honey-Rosemary Roast Lamb with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Trim fat from meat. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Cook meat in hot skillet until brown on all sides. Set aside.
- Coat a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place potatoes in the bottom of the prepared cooker. Add onion; top with green beans.
- In a small bowl combine tapioca, honey, lemon juice, snipped rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture over vegetables. Top with meat. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker; slice meat. Serve meat with vegetables and some of the cooking juices.
Nutrition Facts (Honey-Rosemary Roast Lamb with Potatoes and Green Beans)
- Per serving:
- 343 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 98 mg chol.,
- 380 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 12 g sugar,
- 36 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet