Herb-Crusted Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes
tablespoons golden raisins
cup grape or cherry tomatoes
tablespoons capers, drained
tablespoons olive oil
cup packed parsley leaves
teaspoon crushed red pepper
4 ounces frozen salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
Fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside.
- In a small bowl soak the raisins in hot water until softened and plump, about 10 minutes. Drain; set aside. To another small bowl add tomatoes and capers. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil; toss gently to coat.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor combine parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, salt, and crushed red pepper. Cover; process until smooth.
- Remove salmon from freezer; place on the prepared pan. Spoon parsley mixture over each salmon fillet, spreading to cover. Spoon tomato mixture around salmon on the baking pan.
- Roast, uncovered for 14 to 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Add raisins, stirring into tomato mixture. Return pan to oven; roast 14 to 15 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to a platter; spoon over tomatoes, capers, raisins, and any remaining pan juices. Sprinkle with fresh parsley leaves, if desired.
From the Test Kitchen
Fresh or Thawed Fish
Start by roasting tomato mixture 18 minutes. Then add salmon to baking pan, along with the raisins. Roast 10 to 12 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts(Herb-Crusted Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes)
- Per serving:
- 310 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 12 g monounsatured fat),
- 62 mg chol.,
- 332 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 24 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet