- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces tiny new potatoes, quartered
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup lower-sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram or dried thyme, crushed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
1. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef cubes. Cook and stir until brown; remove from skillet. Add remaining beef cubes; cook and stir until brown. Drain off fat.
2. Place meat in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, cream of mushroom soup, broth, and marjoram. Stir to combine.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
4. If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting. Stir in green beans. Cover and cook about 30 minutes more or just until beans are tender.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 317,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 92,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 22,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 35,
- sodium (mg) 396,
- Vegetables () 1,
- Starch () 1,
- Lean Meat () 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet