Ham with Five-Spice Cherry Sauce
teaspoon whole cloves
4 1/2 pound cooked boneless ham
12 ounce jar peach preserves
cup tart dried cherries
cup unsweetened pineapple juice
teaspoon dry mustard
teaspoon five-spice powder
- Press the whole cloves into the ham on all sides. Place ham in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- For sauce, in a medium bowl combine preserves, cherries, pineapple juice, dry mustard, and five-spice powder. Spoon sauce over the ham.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- To serve, transfer ham to a platter; slice ham and serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts(Ham with Five-Spice Cherry Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 296 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 73 mg chol.,
- 1673 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 16 g sugar,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet