- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Kosher salt
- 10 - 11 lime wedges
- 3 cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 2 - 3 cups tequila
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
- 2 cups guava nectar
- Ice cubes
1. Place salt on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with one of the lime wedges. Dip rims of glasses in salt to coat; set aside.
2. In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in guava nectar. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Place ice cubes in salt-rimmed glasses. Pour tequila mixture over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.