Grilled Salmon & Leeks with Rosemary-Mustard Butter
- Trim dark green tops and root ends from leeks, leaving ends intact. Cut leeks in half lengthwise; peel off tough outer leaves. Wash leeks; pat dry. (Keep some water on leeks to prevent burning on the grill.) Brush with 1 Tbsp. oil; season with 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper.
- On a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat, grill rosemary sprig 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly charred; remove. Grill the leeks 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Remove; cover to keep warm.
- Brush salmon with remaining olive oil; season with 1/4 tsp. each salt and black pepper. Grill fish, skin-side up, 4 minutes; turn. Grill 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from heat.
- Strip rosemary leaves from stem; chop leaves. In a small bowl stir together butter, mustard, and 1 tsp. chopped leaves. Spread butter on top of fish and leeks; sprinkle with remaining chopped rosemary.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Salmon & Leeks with Rosemary-Mustard Butter)
- Per serving:
- 369 kcal ,
- 26 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 11 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 93 mg chol. ,
- 415 mg sodium ,
- 11 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 24 g pro.
Delicious recipe. Thank you for sharing such an amazing and easy recipe, I had a great time making this delicious recipe, a must try dish for everyone. Please keep sharing such quick and easy recipes. Also, check my collection of similar healthy and<a href ="http://www.healthyrecipes.org/b/Bbq-&-Grilling/HealthyRecipes"> delicious and healthy BBQ and grilled food recipes</a> which can be made quickly and tastes heavenly.
claudiasierrav1 212 Days Ago
It was a delight to tried. The salmon was moist and tasty. I paired up with Apaltagua Reserva Chardonnay 2011.