Grilled Chicken & Peaches With Green Beans & Orzo
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook orzo according to package directions. Add green beans during last 5 minutes of cooking time. Drain; do not rinse.
- Meanwhile, lightly brush chicken and peaches with some of the oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, until no pink remains in chicken and peaches are tender and grill-marked.
- In a large bowl combine orzo, beans, grilled chicken and peaches (chopped, if desired), and feta. Drizzle with remaining olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with thyme, if desired.
From the Test Kitchen
Salt, pepper and olive oil.
Replace peaches with nectarines or plums, orzo with bow tie pasta and feta with blue cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Chicken & Peaches With Green Beans & Orzo)
- Per serving:
- 526 kcal ,
- 17 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 93 mg chol. ,
- 604 mg sodium ,
- 55 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 38 g pro.
Carole329 130 Days Ago
We really liked this recipe! the peaches were an awesome addition to a chicken recipe! Fast and easy to meake!
Malinda Mowry 1563 Days Ago
Simple, tasty summer dinner. My husband thought something was missing from the orzo, green bean mix. Would consider drizzling the orzo and veggies with a small amount of lemon juice next time.