Green Salad with White Beans, Apples, and Walnuts
- In a dry skillet over medium-high heat toast the walnuts for 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- For the dressing, in a bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, thyme, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In a bowl toss beans with 1 tsp. of the dressing. In a large bowl toss the chicory with remaining dressing. Divide chicory among salad plates. Top with toasted walnuts, beans, and diced apple.
- Serve with Garlic Breadsticks.
Nutrition Facts (Green Salad with White Beans, Apples, and Walnuts )
- Per serving:
- 293 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 8 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 215 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 8 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet