Greek Turkey Breast
- In 4-quart slow cooker combine the chopped onions, olives, the dried tomatoes, broth, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of the Greek seasoning.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, the remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, the salt, and pepper.
- Brush turkey with oil mixture. Place turkey breast in slow cooker, trimming to fit, if necessary.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours.
- Transfer turkey breast to a cutting board. Slice turkey breast; return to slow cooker. Carefully toss mixture in slow cooker to combine; keep warm.
- Serve turkey slices topped with Greek Cucumber Sauce. Serve sliced cucumbers alongside, if desired.
Nutrition Facts (Greek Turkey Breast)
- Per serving:
- 296 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 97 mg chol.,
- 758 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 36 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Michelle Murray 1325 Days Ago
says "recipe" for greek cucumber sauce? but I don't see an additional recipe?
Jennifer Pauzuolis-Hoffman 1456 Days Ago
At what point is the feta cheese used? Also, 1-1/2 cups of feta cheese is NOT 6 oz...it is 12 oz.