- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups chopped onions (2 large)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup coarsely snipped dried tomatoes (not oil-pack)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless turkey breast half
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 recipe Greek Cucumber Sauce
- Cucumber slices (optional)
1. In 4-quart slow cooker combine the chopped onions, olives, the dried tomatoes, broth, lemon juice, garlic, and 2 teaspoons of the Greek seasoning.
2. In a small bowl whisk together oil, the remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, the salt, and pepper.
3. Brush turkey with oil mixture. Place turkey breast in slow cooker, trimming to fit, if necessary.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours.
5. Transfer turkey breast to a cutting board. Slice turkey breast; return to slow cooker. Carefully toss mixture in slow cooker to combine; keep warm.
6. Serve turkey slices topped with Greek Cucumber Sauce. Serve sliced cucumbers alongside, if desired.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 296,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 97,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 10,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 4,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 36,
- vit. A (IU) 194,
- vit. C (mg) 7,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- Niacin (mg) 8,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 1,
- Folate (µg) 28,
- Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 758,
- Potassium (mg) 552,
- calcium (mg) 202,
- iron (mg) 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet